Friday, September 23, 2011

Kitten's Trip to her New Home

A girl was just two.  Her birthday was coming up in February.  Her uncle wanted to give her ME!  She was an only child and he thought she needed someone to play with. 
I flew safely on a plane to Brazil.  I was quite cozy in my cage.  When I got to Brazil, I had a little quiet time.  When I woke up the next day, a beautiful girl walked in with a grin on her face. 
"You got me this?!  This beautiful kitten is mine??!!"  She said.  She had silky brown hair, nice brown eyes and was wearing a beautiful green dress.  She hugged me all night.  Her uncle was quite proud of himself! 
I had no friends for a very long time.  I like this home way better than my old home.  I found a new best friend that day.  She fed me fish and other delicious things and washed me and cared for me every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment